1. Your brand is “made in …?”
2. Who is the team in “ANDRESGALLARDO”?
Andrés Gallardo and Marina Casal are the co-founders and designers of the brand and the full team is a small but passionate group of artisans, designers, jewelers and executives.
3. How many years your brand already exists?
4. How did the idea of such accessories appear? Who or what was the inspirer of this style?
It all started from a selection of found porcelain figures that were reinterpreted and set into whimsical, naturebased jewelry pieces. The porcelain figures were broken into bits to be polished by hand and them re-assembled into subjective and surrealistic compositions.
5. 5 most important facts that people should know about your brand?
– Andres Gallardo and Marina Casal is the duo behind the ANDRESGALLARDO brand, both studied fashion design in Madrid and have worked together for several fashion brands during the past 10 years.
– As a side project, in 2010 they created the first series of unique jewelry pieces intended for friends only. This limited edition caught the eye of stylists and special clients related to the arts.
– As the project expanded and attention grew, they established the brand in 2011. One year later, the international fair Première Classe, Paris selected ANDRESGALLARDO as one of the best new proposals in fashion jewelry.
– With no formal jewelry training but a love for artisanal production methods, Andres and Marina materialize their personal world of wild nature and beautiful organic shapes, intuitively, handcrafting every piece thru improvisation and meticulousness.
– Currently ANDRESGALLARDO pieces are designed from start, developed in selected run productions and unique pieces series, handcrafted in collaboration with Spanish and Portuguese artisans and recovering traditional production methods to combine fine materials with contemporary aesthetics through an artisanal process based on high quality standards.
6. Which result you’d prefer to achieve? – to see your product on almost every girl and be popular as much as Zara/H&M is or to have not so many customers, but very privileged, and be more a niche brand?
Anyone who loves it is worthy of it.
7. Do You collaborate with bloggers?
8. Which social networks are you using to promote your brand?
9. You Instagram is really cool! Do you have any special strategy in Instagram posting, some precise system or is it every time unscheduled and extemporaneous?
We love Instagram as a creative space to show our world and our interests not only our products, so we are hooked and we use it everyday as we enjoy it.
10. Do you use your Instagram as sales channel or only to show the product?!
Is a platform to stay in touch with all sorts of people who like things that we like and we do.
11. Who is the customer of your dream?
People who love the pieces.
12. Where is possible to buy Your items? (offline and on-line stores or showrooms)
We have our own online shop at www.andresgallardo.es and our pieces can be found in selected stores worldwide in Spain, Italy, UK, USA, China, Russia, Japan, and many more.
13. Do customers buy more online or offline?
Mostly offline but online is growing.
14. What is the next step for developing “ANDRESGALLARDO”?
We are researching into new materials and production techniques, after dedicating almost exclusively to jewelry we are very interested in leather goods.
15. How do you see your brand in five years?
We work in a very intuitive way, we are happy to discover the way as we go. We want to keep expanding and to be able to reach more people worldwide.