1. Your brand is “made in …?”
Italy! And we are particularly proud of this fact. The sign “Made in Italy” is more than just a lettering. It means high quality and tradition of handcrafted accessories, made by manufacturers that have been skilled in the production for generations.
2. Who is the team in “Alesya Orlova”?
The team of “Alesya Orlova” are people, who just love the bags!
Our main office is based in Hamburg and our production team located in Florence.
We are a small group, which is very passionate about creating a great product for real life.
A perfect balance between function and aesthetics means to us everything.
3. How many years your brand already exists?
The brand ALESYA ORLÓVA was founded by Alesya Orlova and Alexander Orlov in May 2015.
4. How did the idea of such bags appear? Who or what was the inspirer of this style?
Alesya Orlova mostly inspired by contemporary architecture, flowing shapes and curving appearance. She never starts the design process with sketches; the work begins immediately with 3D shapes.
5. Which kind of fabric do You use for sewing Your bags?
For our handbags, we use only the finest quality of leather which is made in Italy.
6. Which result you’d prefer to achieve? – to see your product on almost every girl and be popular as much as Zara/H&M is or to have not so many customers, but very privileged, and be more a niche brand?
Our product is individual and doesn’t appear to be a mass-product in the future.
7. Do You collaborate with bloggers?
Yes, we do. Our cooperations are long term cooperation with the bloggers who are really standing behind our brand. It’s not about a paid post on Instagram. This persons like the product and stand for it in their ‚real’ life. Their support is very important for us.
8. Which social networks are you using to promote your brand?
9. Your Instagram is really cool! Do you have any special strategy in Instagram posting, some precise system or is it every time unscheduled and extemporaneous?
At the moment we don’t have a special strategy in Instagram posting,
but we try to share only aesthetic content, showing the world of ALESYA ORLÓVA.
10. Do you use your Instagram as sales channel or only to show the product?!
We use Instagram to tell our story, to show our behind the scenes and our inspirations.
11. Who is the customer of your dream?
The customer who understands the value of high quality and tradition of handcrafted accessories.
To whom our handbags are more than the only accessory for one season.
Our bags are long lasting companions.
12. Where is possible to buy Your bags? (offline and on-line stores or showrooms)
We sell our collection online on our website www.alesyaorlova.com as well in many boutiques in Germany and Switzerland.
13. Do customers buy more online or offline?
Both channels are working very well.
14. What is the next step for developing your brand?
At the moment, we are focused only on the German market, but our plan is to soon expand internationally.
15. How do you see your brand in five years?
When we look back and see what we’ve achieved in a year it makes us proud.
We keep working in order to expand and to be able to reach more people worldwide.
And one day sitting in a cafe somewhere in Paris or Milan we expect to see happy women with AO bags.