Skinlabo cosmetic winning the market!
- Wednesday, 30 November 2016 09:02
Last week I was invited to the presentation of the new cosmetic brand Skinlabo! And as lately I became absolutely crazy about cosmetic products I decided to go there 100%! By the way this event was done only for influencers so I also got good contacts 😉!
Skinlabo products appeared to be very good!
“We are the 1st full-beauty Made-in-Italy brand featuring botanical extracts, without paraben, allergen and gluten, distributed through innovative online channels, which allow us to offer you high-end beauty treatments at lower prices and deliver them where you desire” – this is the way they introduce themselves in the market! And I could say that
1. Made in Italy
2. No paraben
3. Low price thanks to only online sale – really influence me!
My two favorite products that you can range immediately are CC cream and cream for the hands and they became my everyday helpers!
Check Skinlabo website as I did just to know new beauty brands 😉
- Tuesday, 29 November 2016 09:33
We love winter landscapes – on Christmas cards, on Instagram and the behind our windows. Alessandro Michele, anticipating these sentiments, decided that Gucci sweater with the same print would not remain without attention of fashionistas. And he was right! Charming knitted sweater with an animated castle pattern on the snowy hills and cloud appliques is exactly the piece that we want to bask in the cozy cafes or spend a romantic evening by the fireplace. Stop waiting for the magic, create it yourself! It seems that’s the message of the most original winter sweater 🙂
- Monday, 28 November 2016 09:33
If you don’t like to play by the rules, but prefer to impose them, J.W.Anderson’s coat is exactly for you! There is no question that this piece has created for the most daring and self-sufficient fashionistas who are not afraid of a bit of mischief. The oversized cut, raw edges, satin ribbons instead of buttons, one big pocket, which adds to the design some asymmetry and deconstruction. Even military hue of this item says about its protest mood. Modern followers of Joan of Arc might be quite excited about it!:)
My favorite shot at #PFW for VOGUE
- Monday, 28 November 2016 08:00
Hot new from DECODED fashion
- Friday, 25 November 2016 11:46
The marketing from the world’s most valuable brands began their speech with an interesting quote – “We buy because we want to, not because we need to!” And I totally agree with them! We buy our tenth purse not because the nine previous ones are worn out, but because we want a new one!
I was one of the lucky ones to be invited to a fashion summit in Milan, represented by e-pitti.com which was called “Decoded Fashion”! In these short two days, a multitude of different fashion representatives, startups and social media marketers from the most luxurious brands in the world flocked the Talent Garden building! During these forty eight hours, you were given the chance to process an enormous amount of information that would usually take a year! The schedule was completely packed, and the only free time you had was lunch time! I’m going to fill you in on some of the exciting things that I got to hear about 🙂 , because it’s impossible even to try to provide you with all the information that was presented!
Here’s some points that the Brands made during the conference:
1. Digital marketing has become a vital part of our lives! The faster you start to work on such platforms like Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and online sales, the more likely it is that you’ll do well in the market place! Visuals are everything now, the creative and moving picture is something that can catch an interested individuals eye.
2. Almost all startups focus on two crucial aspects: how to properly connect your influence and brand, and how to make the buying process as smooth and easy as possible! An example would be something like this: you see an awesome bag that I was wearing on IG and now you want to buy it; in a year or two, you’ll be able to get all the information about the bag and buy it just by clicking on the bag in the picture! The main goal here is making the purchasing process as fast and easy as possible, so that the buyers can buy something the moment they have that inspiration and funds to do so 😉
3. Here’s a couple of notes I took from the Director of Marketing and Communications at Gucci!
4. And now my favorite startup! It’s called The CIRQLE. All you have to do is just take a look at what these guys are doing! Brands are always looking for someone who’s going to influence others to buy their creations, while the prospective models are looking for brands to promote; this website finally give you the ability to complete that circle 🙂
Check them out at www.thecirqle.com !