1. Your brand is “made in …?”
Ukraine. But mostly “in hearts”.
2. Who is the team of your company?
We created this brand with my sister Natalia. And with our love to experiments.
3. How many years your brand already exists?
We started with small collection on Kiev Fashion Scout back in 2014. Oh, I remember how hard we worked to make everything perfect. And it was. I still get questions about lips from that show.
4. How did the idea of such wear appear? Who or what was the inspirer of this style?
Julia Bedoni – my lovely teacher in Milano became my true inspiration. She completely changed not only my style, but my attitude to fashion in general. She is young, she looks natural and what’s most important – she has that pure passion. But, actually I’m so artistic person and can find inspiration everywhere.
5. Which kind of fabric do You use for producing?
One successful Milan showroom explained why they chose our brand for cooperation: “We saw your zippers and understood everything”. We care about our name, so we care twice about the quality of our pieces. That’s why we use only Italian fabric with Italian accessories
6. Which result you’d prefer to achieve? – to see your product on almost every girl and be popular as much as Zara/H&M is or to have not so many customers, but very privileged, and be more a niche brand?
The only result I always try to achieve is “wow”.
7. Do You collaborate with bloggers?
And who doesn’t? Today bloggers decide what is fashion. For example, we cooperate with Lauren Kennedy Malpas, Yulia Pelipas, Eleonora Carisi, Daria Shapovalova, Anastasiia Masiutkina, les Milanesi, Alina Gelzina, Carlotta Tabaroni and many others. Singers Jamala and Dua Lipa also wore our dresses. We are really proud that right after our first show in 2014 we got noticed by Vogue Italy, Vogue Netherlands, Vogue Australia and others. A lot of bloggers in our pieces were on the pages of this editions. And back in 2014 we got on the pages of New York Times! I think this is one of our greatest achievements.
8. Which social networks are you using to promote your brand?
Instagram is the best!
9. Your Instagram is really cool! Do you have any special strategy in Instagram posting, some precise system or is it every time unscheduled and extemporaneous?
Thank you! It’s like passion and you can’t plan it. However I’m trying to be regular and use Instagram more properly. It really helps in promotion of the brand.
10. Do you use your Instagram as sales channel or only to show the product?!
Today we use Instagram mostly as sales channel. Before we’ve posted our photos in more creative way. Now we are studying our audience. Of course we still keep our posts aesthetic. But we have to remember, that fashion is art, but a very commercial one. And social networks really help to share and sale this art.
11. Who is the customer of your dream?
The very experimental ones. But actually every customer is a dream. We love each of them!
12. Where is possible to buy Your pieces? (offline and on-line stores or showrooms)
You can find our pieces in La Rinascente, Moda Operandi, D-mop, Sauce (Dubai), Half-Mad, Alter style, Liger and in other stores. Our stockist has more than 15 stores.
13. Do customers buy more online or offline?
14. What is the next step for developing your brand?
The next step is building stong brand identity, team, production expanding and reaching the new brand level.
15. How do you see your brand in five years?
In 5 years, I see our brand much bigger, but with the same values. Something has to be eternal.