1. Your brand is “made in…?”
“MADE IN ITALY”
2. Who is the designer in “MICHELE CHICCIOLINI”?
THE DESIGNER IS MICHELE CHICCIOLINI WITH HIS PARTNER-ASSISTANT, HIS “RIGHT ARM” AND SISTER FRANCESCA.
3. How many years your brand already exists?
4. How did the idea of such bags appear? Who or what was the inspirer of this style?
MAIN INSPIRATION HAS BEEN GRAPHIC DESIGN OF 80’S IN NEW YORK, WITH ITS “GRAFFITI”, AND ITS STREET LIFE.
5. Which kind of fabric do You use for sewing Your bags?
MY BAGS ARE REAL LEATHER TOTALLY MADE IN ITALY
6. Which result you’d prefer to achieve? To see your product on almost every girl and be popular as much as Zara/H&M is or to have not so many customers, but very privileged, and be more a niche brand?
IT’S ALWAYS FANTASTIC TO BE POPULAR, BUT IN MY CASE, FOR ME, FOR US WAS REALLY IMPORTANT TO EXPLAIN THE IDEA OF A CONTEMPORARY AND INNOVATIVE BRAND, AFTER ALL, I’M NOT SAYING THAT I WANT TO BE JUST FOR A FEW BUT ALSO NOT BE TOO COMMERCIAL.
7. Do You collaborate with bloggers?
YES, A LOT.
8. You Instagram is really cool! Do you have any special strategy in Instagram posting, some precise system or is it every time unscheduled and extemporaneous?
I’M ON: FB, INSTAGRAM AND SNAPCHAT
9. Do you use your Instagram as sales channel or only to show the product?!
JUST TO SHOW AND PROMOTE MY PRODUCTS
10. Who is the customer of your dream?
MADONNA IT’S OUR DREAM
11. Where is possible to buy Your bags? (offline and on-line stores or showrooms)
IN SOME SHOPS IN ITALY AND ALSO ABROAD, THEN DIRECTLY ON OUR WEB-SITE
12. Do customers buy more online or offline?
OFF-LINE…I LIKE TO CREATE ALWAYS A KIND OF RELATION WITH THE THINGS THAT I BUY TROUGHT THE CONTACT, EYES….
13. What is the next step for developing your brand?
TRY TO CATCH ALWAYS BIGGER AND IMPORTANT CLIENTS
14. How do you see your brand in five years?
IN 5 YEARS I HOPE MANY OF OUR GOALS WILL BE ACHIEVED AND WE WILL PUT FOR SURE NEW ONES…NEVER STOP, NEVER!!