1. Your brand is “made in …?”
Silhouette is a handmade in Georgia
2. Who is the team in “Silhouette Jewelry”?
Brand was founded by three Georgian born childhood friends Natia Lagidze, Teko Urushadze and Tamta Lazishvili
3. How many years your brand already exists?
Our brand is quite young, the first capsule collection was launched 10 month ago
4. How did the idea of such jewelry appear? Who or what was the inspirer of this style?
We create our jewelry for our imaginary Silhouette girl/woman, who is self confident, independent, interesting personality and loves fashion, we even have her lifestyle and habits in our imagination. All our pieces are for this imaginary girl/woman.
5. The most important fact that people should know about your brand?
Each piece is handmade with love in Georgia.
6. Which result you’d prefer to achieve? – to see your product on almost every girl and be popular as much as Zara/H&M is or to have not so many customers, but very privileged, and be more a niche brand?
As our brand is handmade it is impossible for us be as massive as for example Zara or HM, Silhouette is more niche brand for very special girls:)
7. Do You collaborate with bloggers?
We are starting to do so.
8. Which social networks are you using to promote your brand?
We are using Facebook and Instagram for that causes
9. You Instagram is really cool! Do you have any special strategy in Instagram posting, some precise system or is it every time unscheduled and extemporaneous?
We don’t have any precise system, we just love what we post.
10. Do you use your Instagram as sales channel or only to show the product?!
We use it for both cases
11. Who is the customer of your dream?
The customer of our dream is every stylish, original, not boring personality, with smile and who loves fashion.
12. Where is possible to buy Your items? (offline and on-line stores or showrooms)
You can buy our products at many online and offline stores around the world, among them Farfetch.com, Modaoperandi.com, Moreislove.com etc.
13. Do customers buy more online or offline?
Customers purchase Silhouette jewelry at both online and offline stores
14. What is the next step for developing “Silhouette Jewelry”?
We hope to expand new countries and increase brand awareness worldwide.
15. How do you see your brand in five years?
We see Silhouette as a very successful brand with worldwide awareness, in a wish-lists of special girls:)